Facebook Feed

more details about me

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Family..

I was a dopted when I was 2 years old. I have great parents, sometimes they get on my case (almost all the time.) My Biological Father's name is Johna and my Biological Mother's name is Kristi. I love them to pieces. I have two 1/2 sisters and one twin sister. I also have 2 step sisters. Katrina is my twin, Payton and Kyersten are my step sisters and Krissa and Jolene are my 1/2 sisters. I am lucky to have such a big family because if one side of the family cant have me over cuz they might be camping or something then i can always go to the other side of the family!

I have 2 dogs. Jasmine is a rottweiler and Lulu Lemon is a daschund (weiner dog.) I love knowing that when I get home I have tons of time to go and talk on the phone with Krist and John.
The funny part is that when I get home, I run to the phone and call up Kristi! lol





No comments:

Post a Comment