Facebook Feed

more details about me

Thursday, February 3, 2011

My year so far Sept-Jan.

I have had 4 courses so far. I have taken Social Studies, Math, P.E, and Wood Work. In Wood Work I created 2 End tables and I really enjoyed the course. In P.E I had fun but it wasn't my favorite class. Social Studies went okay but I think I didn't do too well on the exam. Math was easy, I had a high percentage of 87 and I think i got  'B' on the Provincial exam.
The year so far has been going well and I am enjoying grade 10.

I am taking 4 new classes, English, Art, Info Tech, and Science.

I made 2 new friends, Karlee and Jaymie. Karlee just moved away and now lives in Edmonton Alberta, and Jaymie hangs out with Katrina, Tiffiny, Ashley and I.

I am hoping for another great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment