Facebook Feed

more details about me

Monday, April 11, 2011

My weekend

This weekend, I cleaned my bedroom thouroughly...
I moved everything out of my room and into the hall causing a big mess. Then i vaccumed and afterwards, washed my floors. When EVERYTHING was finished drying.... I opened the drawers to my plastic cabinets, and dumped everything out. I sisnt care wheat was in the drawers, it was going in the garbage. So... Now I need to go into kelowna and buy some new felt markers and pencil crayons along with paper, pens and pencils...  It was a long ROUGH weekend and In am very proud of myself... On sunday, mom went to the actors studio with her 92 year old frined Edith and so my sister and I watched tv that evening till about 11:30pm.... It was a great weekend and I looking forward to next weekend.!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment